Sunday, February 1, 2009

And the winner is....

This is Jaeger (pronounced Ya-ger- it means hunter in German). He's our 5 year old golden retriever. What you have to know about Jaeger is that he likes to eat paper. He's been known to eat checks and bills and lots of things that people don't believe. He also eats kleenex, but we won't talk about that. He eats toilet paper rolls and last week he ate a parchment decorator bag with cake frosting. OK- I guess I can understand that. But plain ol' paper? I don't get it. So, when we asked him to pick the winner out of the hat, it was like giving me a bowl of dark chocolate.

Give me the paper.
I said, "Give it to me!" "Drop!"
"I mean it- DROP IT".
OK- Here's the paper. I picked the winner for you..... send the calendar to CAROL!

Congratulations, Carol! Carol posted on Jan 5th saying nobody gave her a calendar for Christmas. Send me a private message to my email (sue@alderwoodquilts.com) and give me your mailing address so I can send you the calendar.

For February, I'll be giving away another book- I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you haven't posted my quilt pictures yet. You're not busy or something, are you? :)

Sue said...

I'm almost as busy as YOU ARE, my dear! As soon as I get the February giveaway on, photos of the finished January bag on, start the February bag, and start the block of the month, I'll post your beautiful photos. If the spirit moves me, I might even put them in the gallery on my website! :-)

Speaking of pictures, do you have any pictures from that nasty ice storm in Kentucky?