Friday, July 3, 2009

Yes- I'm still here!

I can't believe that I haven't posted to the blog in a MONTH! For those of you who are loyal readers- hang in there! I WILL post a total of 12 handbag patterns before the year is over and I WILL get back into regular blogging. I plan to do several blog posts on frayed edge quilts and I still remember my promise to teach you how to do a double sided rag quilt. I have some big projects I'm working on and I'm knee-deep in helping my husband update our previous home to get it ready for sale. My biggest project this month is dealing with 300 blooming lavender plants! See the July Giveaway post for details on that! I've gotten lots of new fabric for the website and I have some interesting new patterns on order. For you quilters out there, check out my website! I hope you're having a wonderful summer!

0 comments: