Sunday, April 11, 2010

Snowbound BOM

I was enjoying a cup of coffee on a lazy Sunday morning.... browsing some of my favorite blogs... and I stumbled on this cute BOM.  I added it to my sidebar for you to enjoy.  I first saw it on Margi's blog... then I bopped on over to Bunny Hill.  Check them out-- both blogs are enjoyable reads.

I'm hoping for spring... but I have a soft spot for Snow-people.  This looks like a nice project that is cute but won't take forever to complete.  I think I'll add it to my loooooong list of BOM's.

3 comments:

Kim D. said...

Don't you love Anne's patterns?? I'm slowly working on the applique bunnies, but when I'm finished with those, I'll be on to the snowmen.

Sue said...

Yes, Kim- Anne's patterns are so sweet! I'm planning to add an applique category of patterns to my website soon and you can bet you'll see Bunny Hill's Baltimore Bunnies on there!

Barb said...

What a cute block...and love your purple socks below...